Last month, I met Sarah Lynn Knowles, editor extraordinaire of the bi-weekly online literary magazine, Storychord. We shared drinks and small bites at a local eatery, where we talked about writing, editing, living in the Valley, and lots of other stuff.
And I’m really excited to announce that I’ll be guest editing an issue of Storychord this coming January!
Which means I’m also really excited to announce that I’m on the lookout for the perfect story! Perhaps it’s yours?
Now through December 15th, I’ll be considering submissions for my selection.
Here are the full details:
- Your story must be fiction, previously unpublished, of any genre but if you’re looking for guidance about my taste, here’s some
- Length: between 1,000 and 4,000 words
- Email your story as a Word document (.doc or .docx) to sara.c.rauch[at]gmail.com with STORYCHORD – [Last name] in the subject
- A short cover note is a plus
- All submissions will be responded to
Once I select a piece, I’ll be pairing it with a piece of art and a song for a magical, multi-media reading experience!